Cap Web Solutions recently completed a project for a Chester County, PA alpaca farm – Grist Mill Farm Alpacas. The farm has been operational for a number of years now, since 2008 I believe, and its business is growing each year.
As I write this, they are approaching their busy time of year when the farm owners, Terri & Pete Silvester, participate in a number of fairs and shows throughout the mid-Atlantic region. At the fairs they sell their alpaca goods, provide information about alpacas, and answer just about any question about these graceful animals. They invite show attendees to visit their farm on any given weekend to meet the alpacas, see the farm in operation and browse in their beautiful farm store. The one thing they have not been able to do, up to now, is offer their alpaca products for sale online. That is now history.
- Add e-commerce capability to farm website – www.gristmillfarmalpacas.com
- Overall site update and freshening
- Update to current release of WordPress
- Swap out older non-supported theme for a customized Twenty Twelve
- Integrate WooThemes WooCommerce plugin to build out the online store
- Add mailing list integration to capture visitors email address
- Add SEO functionality to increase search results
- Enhanced back-end administration tools and security
Take a look at their new site. Leave Pete & Terri a comment. Better yet, stop by the farm or pick up a gift or two from their new online store.