Here are some of the more frequently asked questions that come up regarding working with Cap Web Solutions.
I have a website. I want to sell stuff online. Can you add a store to my website?
Can you give me an estimate of how much the website will cost?
How long does it take?
Can you design a logo for me?
What is a tweak?
Do I have to buy one of your packages? What if what I want isn’t covered there?
Do you offer support after my site goes live?
Is there telephone support for my website?
What do you expect from me during the website project?”
First, and most important, you will need to have some idea what you want your website to look like. You will provide much of this information on our Project Questionnaire.
Second, you will need a domain name – the website address.
Third, and probably the biggest job, is the content. This is all the “stuff” you want on the website – the words, the pictures, the videos. We can build you a wonderful house for your website. It will have a strong foundation, a sturdy frame, be easily updated, but without the furnishings, well, it just won’t feel like your home.
What other type of projects do you take on?
* Customize a Genesis theme to add the features you want
* Convert existing website from another technology to WordPress
* Add WooCommerce online store to website
* Tweaks and changes for a Genesis-based site
* Discounted WordPress Managed Hosting through WP Engine.
* Monthly website maintenance support under our Cap Web WPcare maintenance plan.
Please take a look at our Services Page for more details.