The organizers for the Downingtown Multisport Festival, led by Josh Wagner and Roger Greer from Solomon Caw Media Company, approached Cap Web Solutions with the proposal to become a featured sponsor of this inaugural x-games style event by creating the festival website. How could we turn it down? A local marketing firm, sponsoring a local athletic showcase event, in our backyard. We jumped at the chance to work on the event website.
The event organizers had their hearts set on the free WP FanZone theme, from Hostmarks, and available from the WordPress.org repository. This theme offered lots of widget areas and portrayed images effectively.
- Sports themed website to adveritize X-games style festival
- Mobile ready
- Lots of options for front page images
- Ready to take on donations, vendor applications, sponsor inquiries and participant registration
- Integrate Seamless Donations for donors
- Developed online forms for registration in lieu of downloaded PDF files
- Add mailing list integration to capture visitors email address
- Add SEO functionality to increase search results
Mark your calendars for this event on September 13. Organizers are already looking forward to a repeat event in 2016.