WordPress Training Focused on Your Needs and Schedule
You have a WordPress website. Awesome. Now what? You want to make some changes; you want to learn more about how it works. Maybe its time you started adding stuff to it, like new pages, or pictures, or blog posts. You want to do it yourself, but need some help getting started.
The interwebs are full of resources offering training. From WordPress videos and podcasts to blogs and books, you can easily teach yourself WordPress if desired. Not everyone has time to comb through website after website looking for help. For these situations, personalized, one-on-one WordPress training is great option that delivers quick and sustainable results.
Cap Web Solutions offers personalized one-on-one WordPress training delivered safely via Zoom or Google Meet online conferencing services. One-on-one WordPress Training sessions are invaluable if your time is limited or your project timeline tight. Send us your list of questions and we’ll walk you through them one by one.
We’ll even walk you through your WordPress admin panel and help you configure WordPress or add plugins during our training session.
One on One WordPress Training Options
- Installing or Upgrading WordPress
- Optimizing, Repairing, and Backing Up the Database
- Standard Configuring Options and Settings
- Locating a WordPress Theme
- Plugin Location and Configuration
- Creating Pages and Posts using the Block Editor
- Creating Blog Categories and Tags
- Building a Contact Form Specific to Your Business
- Creating Page and Post Specific Meta Descriptions and Titles (SEO)
- Image and File Uploads
- Defining Alt Tags for Links and Images
- Helping your Website Send email
- XML Sitemap Creation
- “You Name It”
Our WordPress training is purchased by the hour for a minimum of one hour and is measured in 15-minute increments after the first hour. The first hour is prepaid and any additional time is billed after the session is complete.
Ready to learn? Get the details and purchase your training here.
If you have an hour, we have a whole lot of WordPress insight, guidance, and advice to offer. This is all we do. We can help you.
Call us or submit your inquiry on the form below and let us know how we can help.
One-on-one Training Inquiry
WordPress Training Personalized to Your Needs and Schedule