Cap Web Solutions had previously added an eCommerce section to this Chester County, PA alpaca farm website. The online store was doing well but it was time for an update to the branding. Time to go old-school and really begin to look like a local, family-friendly farm.
The Colin theme from Web Savvy Marketing was the perfect fit. WooCommerce ready and built on the Genesis framework, it would be the ideal base on which to build their business. Web Savvy Marketing offers very high quality, custom designed, industry-focused Genesis child themes.
- Farm friendly, fun website desired
- Mobile first design utilizing full responsive features
- Website design built on Genesis, SEO-enhanced WordPress theme
- eCommerce capability
- Online forms and Google map integration for customer interaction
- Integrate WooCommerce plugin to build out the online store
- Add featured item display area on front page along with Twitter feed
- Add mailing list integration to capture visitors email address directly into GoDaddy’s email marketing program
- Add SEO functionality to increase search results
- Enhanced back-end administration tools and security
What do you think? Want to try this theme on your website. With the variety of customizations available it will truly be your unique space online from which to launch your platform.
Interested in some soft alpaca clothing, home goods, or toys? Stop by Terri & Pete’s web site – gristmillfarmalpacas.com to see their store. Better yet, watch their blog for the next open farm shopping days to visit in person.