Silvertone Med Plans found Cap Web Solutions via a referral from the local WordPress Meetup Group – burbswp (check it out). Dan Small, the owner of this mature insurance business, was looking for a fresh face for his website. His domain had been ‘parked’ way too long. Cap Web sat down with Dan (via a Join.me conference) and discussed options, directions, client value, expectations, and “gotta-haves” to come up with the perfect site.
The Bradley theme from Web Savvy Marketing had everything we needed to get this insurance site up and running during the craziness of the annual open enrollment period. While the site took a little longer than expected due to the crush of Dan’s business, the fnial result was worth the wait. Cap Web set up a temporary custom “under construction” page to let visitors know what was going on and to collect email addresses from visitors.
- Clean design easily navigable by senior citizen clientele
- Mobile first design utilizing full responsive features on client smart phones and tablets
- Website design built on Genesis SEO friendly theme
- Online forms for customer interaction
- Add mailing list integration to capture visitors email address
- Add SEO functionality to increase search results
- Enhanced back-end administration tools and security
What do you think? Want to try this theme on your website. With the variety of customizations available it will truly be your unique space online from which to launch your platform.
Do you have a need for Medicare insurance? Or maybe you just have some questions. Stop by Dan’s web site – silvertonemedplans.com to see how he can help you out.