WordPress Website Evaluation and Site Update/Cleanup
- A review by our team of your WordPress theme and plugins for improvements and action items.
- A full report of all data found for suggestions and improvements to the website.
- This report will be presented on a 30-minute strategy call reviewing and explaining all the issues, action items, and possible improvements.
- We will update WordPress to the latest version as well as all plugins
- Updates will be carried out first on a staging site, then after Evaluation on the live site
- If you have premium plugins that require licenses to be updated, we will bring this to your attention and will include this in the report
- We will run full security and full performance scans
- After the Evaluation and live update on the website, we will fix the small issues or bugs resulting from WordPress and plugin updates
- If larger issues are discovered that need to be addressed, we will detail them in a separate quote outside of the scope of this service.
- Additionally, we will install security measures and optimize settings (if the hosting server allows)
- Should you have additional requests, we will accommodate what is possible within a 2-hour timeframe. Action items that do not fit in this time frame will be provided in a separate quote.
- Make a full backup of the website
- A full backup will be stored by Cap Web Solutions for 1 year. (There is a fee if you are not on a monthly care plan and ever need us to restore the backup.)
- This backup will also be available to you as a download. Please store in a safe place.