Here is a sample of the types of requests that fall under the category of “tiny tasks’. This is an example of what can be covered under the Cap Web WPcare support plan. This list is not complete, mind you, but should give you an idea of the types of 30 minute things we can do.
If you don’t see your specific ‘thingy’ on this list, use the form at the bottom and we’ll let you know if that is something that is covered.
“Tiny Task” Examples
* Add a product to WooCommerce
* Tweak my CSS
* Add Google Analytics tracking code to site
* Run a security scan for malware
* Update WordPress one version to latest release
* Perform a broken-links scan
* Fix a broken link
* Create a basic graphic image
* Change a Product Description or Price
* Copy live site to your staging server
* Add your content to a new post or page
* Activate a shipping method in WooCommerce
* Add a small pricing table
* Change the author of a post
* Change or add a new menu item
* Update a category or tag
* Upload / resize an image
* Add a video to your post or page
* General WordPress consulting
* Fix an error on a page
* Remove deactivated plugins or themes
* Set up an automatic backup
* Get rid of any spam comments
* Add a widget to a sidebar or footer
* Change the font to make it bigger/smaller
* Add a Facebook Like or Twitter feed to my site
* Run an on-demand backup
* Upload an image to your slider
* Add an event to your Events Calendar
On a related note, here are examples of requests that are not “tiny-tasks”.
The stuff you want done not listed?
Let us know what you need and we will get back to you.
Have a question or two about this? Let me know what's on your mind.